Stem Cell Therapy
At the Lung Institute patients are being offered stem cell therapy for treatment of pulmonary disease conditions such as COPD, Chronic Bronchitis, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Pneumoconiosis, Emphysema and other lung diseases affecting the quality of life of patients struggling with each breath.
As discussed on PR Web, stem cell treatments are of benefit to all patients with pulmonary disease, and at any stage of the disease. The non-invasive procedure has improved the quality of life for thousands of patients.
Noninvasive Stem Cell Therapy Procedure
- Contact the Lung Institute and speak with a patient coordinator to ensure you are a candidate for this treatment.
- After careful screening of the patient’s medical history the best treatment for the condition is advised whether it is Venous Treatment or Bone Marrow Treatment. Dates for either treatment are selected.
- The Venous Stem Cell Treatment is performed as an outpatient over a three day period. An IV is used to harvest the stem cells are harvested, treated and immediately returned to the patient.
- The harvested stem cells are returned via an IV into the heart, and within one-to-two heartbeats, the stem cells begin a rapid reproduce of healthy stem cells.
- The blood is released into the lungs where the stem cells briefly remain in the pulmonary trap where the reproduction of healthy cells continues.
- When released from the pulmonary trap the blood, with new healthy stem cells, is released into the bloodstream to distribute healthy cells throughout the body.
- After a short period of rest and evaluation, the patient is released and will return for a second treatment on Day-2.
- If everything goes well on Day-2 the patient may return for Day-3 to be evaluated and released.
Return visits to the Lung Institute or the patient’s private physician are necessary to follow the progression of the stem cell therapy and ensure the procedure was successful.
The Lung Institute
Clinic Locations are in Tampa, FL – 813-642-6417, Nashville, TN – 615-988-1051, Dallas, TX – 214-935-1699, Scottsdale, AZ – 408-376-6658, and Pittsburgh, PA – 724-635-4202. The contact number to speak with a patient coordinator to find out if you qualify for Stem Cell Therapy is 800-729-3065.
Please visit https://lunginstitute.com/treatment/venous/ for more information.
You can also contact the Lung Institute thru their Facebook page.